1. When you're happy with your search, select all companies you wish to copy to your lists. Select the checkmark on the top of the page to select all 50 companies visible on the current page, or select them one by one:
2. If you wish to select multiple pages, click on the arrow to the right side of your screen and repeat the process per page.
3. After carefully investigating the leads and selecting the prospects which are best for you, click the Add to list button.
4. Here you can select from the lists that already exist, or create a new one. By default, Ocean.io filters out any companies that are already in your CRM, on one of your lists, or exported before. That is made on purpose to avoid duplications. If you wish to change that, you can do so in the second drop-down menu. When you're done, click on 'Add companies'.
5. Now go to the saved list page. Here you can see all the prospects you have saved.
6. To see a particular list of prospects you created, just click on the All Lists button and select the one that you want to open.
Congratulations! Now you can easily create and manage your list of prospects. Simple as that! :)
Still having trouble creating and managing lists? Start a live chat in the bottom right corner of our website or send an email to [email protected].