Are you ready? So let’s get started!
Follow the next steps for a delightful journey using our filters:
- After searching for a specific domain, our software will generate a list of potential prospects for you.
- If you can't see the full filter list on the left-hand side of your screen, push the filter button as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Now you can select and organize your prospects based on filters such as: Industry tags, web technologies, company location, size, and much more.
- Lookalike companies: Fill out a domain of your choice to find companies that are selling similar products or services.
- Industry tags: Refine your search by adding more options to the lookalike search, or don't search for lookalike companies and only use the industry tags filter to launch a broader search.
- Website technologies: Filter your results by the website technologies the prospects are using.
- Company location: Search by country or geographical radius.
- Social media channels: Search based on the social media channels they use.
- Social presence: This shows you how active the companies are on social media, on a scale from 0 to 3.
- Website traffic: You can choose between 1,000 and 1,000,000 visitors per month, which a company’s page hosts on average.
- Year founded: Search for companies founded within a particular range of years.
- Employees (size): Narrow down your search to only find companies with a particular number of people employed.
- Operating languages: Filter by the main language the prospects' site is built for.
- Companies: Copy+paste a list of companies, separated on new lines, to perform a search within the particular range. Handy in case you wish to perform a search from within a large list of companies you have, and apply Ocean.io's filters.
- CRM: Filter by the status the particular companies have in your CRM system. They could be Available, Lost, Won or Assigned,
Congratulations! Now you are a master in applying filters to your search results, so why not take advantage of it?
Is there anything else we can help you with? Don’t hesitate to chat live with us on the bottom right of the page or write us an email at [email protected]. Either way, we are here to help you!